5950 Deloache Avenue, Dallas
Considered the finest pied-a-terre of legendary architect Robert A.M. Stern and constructed by John Sebastian, this nine-acre Preston Hollow estate is one of the premiere properties in the Southwest. The grounds boast a lake, several terraces, gardens, tennis court, pool, and two-story guest house. The three-story main house embodies perfection with its natatorium, spa, library, leather-walled billiard room, master suite complex and so much more.
- MLS® #12139796
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage15,254
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages5
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive, Detached, Has Sink in Garage, Opener, Oversized, Porte-Cochere, Rear, Workbench
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Indoor, Lap Pool
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens, Guest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Tennis Court(s)
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Heavily Treed, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Water/Lake View
- FoundationBasement, Pier & Beam
- Listing AgentErin Mathews
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address5950 Deloache Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- Zip Code75225-3005
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Electric Shades, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Skylights, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 23rd, 2018 at 11:16pm CDT.